Monday, October 27, 2008

Already a 6 month old...


I can't believe that we haven't updated this for two months but I guess time flies when you're having fun. In those two months Joey has gotten good at rolling around, manages to turn and scoot forward if there is something worth getting a hold of, started eating (a lot!), started sitting up pretty well, and even started swim lessons! Above is a photo from today's adventures over with his friend Jackson. As you can see, he's looking sharp in his Tiger Shark pj's.

Since I've decided to get on top of the photo publishing and I'm a flickr girl rather than a picasa boy, I've created a collection of photos out there. I will be updating this soon with additional pictures but you can look here to get started.

2 comments:

Josh and Molly said...

is he getting light hair?

Andrea & Ray said...

It's not blonde but it's not dark like Ray's either.

Joey's Slide Show