Monday, April 14, 2008

And his name is....

Joseph Thor Kim
aka Joey Thor Kim
aka J.T. Kim
aka Thor

Birthday: April 11, 2008
Weight: 9 lbs 9 oz
Length: 20 inches
Head Circumference: 38 cm

After months of kicking and punching inside Andrea's belly, Joey finally entered the world "butt-first" on Friday, April 11, 2008 at 10:16 AM. In the delivery room, the first words I heard from the doctor's mouth were, "What a cute butt", and the second words were, "Wow... he's big". Both Andrea and Joey are doing well and should be home shortly. Once we get settled, we'll send out more info. In the mean time, enjoy the following pictures. I'll try to upload new pictures on a regular basis. Thanks you all for your well wishes and thoughts.

2 comments:

Sara said...

Adorable little bugger- without the commentary I would have had no idea what was going on! Love, Cousin Sara

Sung Sook said...

He is GORGEOUS!!! I have a strong interest in half-Korean babies since I'll probably be having one of my own someday! Great blog guys, mine is here: Richard Marx Fanclub.

-Linsay / Sung Sook

Joey's Slide Show