Thursday, September 28, 2006

Week of September 10: Another blog about Leslie and Todd

I may as well change the name of our blog to "All About Leslie and Todd". But I guess I will let them have their moment in the sun. I suppose if Andrea and I could deal with Leslie and Todd feverishly making out (for the first time) at OUR engagement party, we can deal with them having back-to-back-week honors on our blog.

Andrea and I have watch the growth of Leslie and Todd's relationship from day one... from the time they met each other on the softball field, to the aforementioned shameless make-out-poluza, to their recent engagement. Excuse me while I reach for a tissue. Andrea and I were delighted to hear the good news. We really can't think of any other couple that are so perfect for each other (besides us and of course the rest of our married friends) then Leslie for Todd and vice versa. So this week, just like Leslie did for Andrea and I when we got engaged, Andrea co-hosted with Kathi, Todd and Leslie's engagement party. Kathi and Andrea were able to reserve the Magnet Lounge in San Francisco for the party.


Andrea and Kathi did a great job putting the party together. Not only were they able to reserve a cool bar for the event, they even decorated the bar with some personal touches.


They also catered delicious fancy food from Oakville Grocery and Frito Lay.


What goes better with Craker Jacks and Cheese Puffs than a cold can of Oly? Magnet Lounge is one of the only bars in San Francisco that serves Olympia in a can. By the end of the night, I got everyone drinking Olys!


The party really got sizzling... especially these lovely ladies!

As Leslie and Todd begin a new chapter in their relationship, they have a lot to look forward to. They are truly blessed at the fact that they only have to look to Andrea and I for a roadmap to a picture perfect relationship built on unyielding respect for one another (that's my hand in the back... and yes, they are bunny ears and not devil horns). Rock on Todd and Leslie!!!

No comments:

Joey's Slide Show