Friday, August 25, 2006

Special Report (by Andrea): The newest member of the Kim Family

For my(Andrea) Birthday, I was given a little red bundle of joy...


Roomba. In only a few days this little machine has managed to become a valued member of the family. I'm not known for my love of chores to start with and my absolute least favorite chore is vacuuming. I just can't stand vacuums - they are loud and scary and I'm always tipping them over, accidentally pulling the cord from the wall, and generally in a very bad mood after having to use one. Roomba is what all vacuums should be. Small, relatively quiet, cute, and does all the work for me! :)

Roomba is small enough to chase the dust bunnies from under the beds and is smart enough to not fall down the stairs. (Here is Roomba looking at the edge of the stairs and turning around)We haven't gotten Roomba an outfit yet - but look at the cute outfits that are available!!! (Brian got himself a Roomba and I know he wants the green frog outfit!)

No comments:

Joey's Slide Show