Thursday, May 18, 2006

Week of April 30: (Married) Girls Gone Wild

After an extended 3 month vacation, Andrea will be starting her new job in mid May. So when her friends from home, Ginger and Lea, invited her to meetup with them in Palm Springs, Andrea was all to eager to have one last "hoorah" before getting back into the daily grind. Should I have been worried a little? Afterall, Palm Springs is full of Cougars and Cabana Boys... remember The Flamingo Kid? Perhaps a normal man would have been a little concerned. But when you've got the whole package like I do, you don't think twice about sending your lovely wife off with a "Have a great time!" Besides, I was looking forward to a real man's weekend alone with my dog, my TV (Giants, Sharks, NBA Playoffs, etc), my X-Box, beer and take-out!



Here is a picture of Lea, Ginger and Andrea going crazy at a sports bar in Palm Springs.


Palm Springs is in the Southern California desert, about 107 miles southeast of Los Angeles and is known for its world famous resorts, golf courses, and hotsprings. It's a beautiful place to visit in spring when its not too hot.


This is the before and after picture of a girls' night out. Nothing like partying all night, returning to your room at 10 PM, changing into your plush Egyptian cotton robes and calling your husbands.

As for my weekend? I think I drank 2 beers, worked in the yard, dogsat Steve's Blackberry and made myself a fantastic green salad with walnuts, mandarin oranges and artisan cheese... a real man's weekend!!!

No comments:

Joey's Slide Show